| Bartholomew JoJo Simpson|
|Occupation|| Student at Springfield High School|
|Relatives|| Father: Homer Simpson|
Mother: Marge Simpson
When he Graduated Elementary School Edit
When Bart graduated school he was 11 year old, and he did a big prank on Principal Skinner it was funny... More Coming Soon!
Starting High SchoolEdit
He began doing stand up in Capital City comedy clubs
tarted Young Life Records and got married to Amanda Simpson, known as rapper Rapsta Chik, the two have twins Ryan and Delia together and nearly two years later had Abraham. Bart and Rapsta briefly separated but renewed their vows. Bart disowned his father for the second time due to escalating abuse, but still allows Marge, Lisa, and Maggie to visit. He began the hip hop group cItYb0yZ with fellow rapper JayDee and producer LewisLoud.
- Father: Homer Simpson
- Mother: Marge Simpson
- Sister: Lisa Simpson
- Sister: Maggie Simpson
- Wife: Amanda Simpson (a.k.a Rapsta Chik)
- Brother in Law: Michael D'Amico
- Brother in law: Zachary Phylson
- Sister in Law: Amy Middlestone (deceased)
- Mother in Law: Fay Middlestone
- Father in Law: Micheal Middlestone
- Daughter: Delia Simpson
- Paternal Grandfather:Abraham Simpson II
- Paternal Grandmother: Mona Simpson
- Maternal Grandfather: Clancy Bouvier
- Maternal Grandmother: Jacqueline Bouvier
- Paternal Uncle: Herbert Powell
- Paternal Aunt: Abbie
Small Fish, Big Pond Edit
"I think that, to be honest, there are worse ways to go. But I can't think of a more humiliating one than autoerotic asphyxiation."
"He slept on my couch and he didn't pay rent. My dog has fleas that are less parasitic."
"Jada Pinkett Smith is boycotting the Oscars. Jada Pinkett Smith boycotting the Oscars is like me boycotting the Oscars - I'm not invited. Apparently, I lower the tone."
"I hate living near a nightclub - especially after closing time. Last week, I caught a couple having sex against my front door. I don't even know how they got in."
"My wife and sister have won three Grammys between them and my brother-in-law is a WWE champion. I, meanwhile..."
"Is there ever a non-asshole time to play the "Do you know who I am" excuse?"
- Main article: Bart Simpson discography